- inspireflyAsked on December 09, 2014 at 03:22 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 05:38 PM
I am not able to reproduce the problem with Configurable list or Infinite List. Please check my demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43426286794971
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 06:14 PM
I think I found the problem, it's related to collapse fields, the widgets will not show either for hidden or visible collapse fields. So I've forwarded the issue to our 2nd level engineers.
As a workaround, you can use Show/Hide multiple fields at once, on the condition wizard.
I made a demo form to show how it works: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43426696652969
You can clone my demo following this guide
As a matter of fact, it works perfect on Chrome, not on Firefox 34.0.5 (windows)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 06:16 PM
Note: I eliminated collapse fields on my demo form and used show/hide multiple fields at once condition.
- inspireflyAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 06:28 PM
Thanks, that seemed to do it. i changed my form a bit and it's working now.
not the one i listed, that was a test clone, here is the one i am using
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on March 05, 2015 at 04:25 AM
Hi, thank you for reporting the issue and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. The problem has been fixed.
I took your form as a sample ( http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43425734574964 ) and it works fine on my end.
Please make a test and let us know if the problem still persist.