- billr255Asked on September 29, 2011 at 04:51 PM
I have read the instructions regarding DropBox integration and it seems that if I had a form which allowed documents to be uploaded then these would be sent to my DropBox.
What I really would like is that the spreadsheet that summarises all submissions would upload to my DropBox and update every time there was a new submission. Am I missing something?Page URL:
- brx250Answered on September 30, 2011 at 05:03 AM
Unfortunately, this feature is currently not available with JotForm's Dropbox integration. The best thing you can do is to use Google docs Spreadsheet instead. If you are interested, here are the steps:
1. First create an HTML report. To do this:
a. Go to "My Forms".
b. Select your form.
c. Click "Reports".
d. Click "Add New Report".
e. Choose "HTML Table Listing" and click "Next".
f. Follow the wizad but remember not to set any Password.
2. Take note of the given link for your HTML report.
3. Navigate to your Google docs and create a new Spreadsheet.
4. Insert from any cell the following code below:
Note: Change the yellow highlighted text to your HTML report URL.
This should be our final output looks like:
This way, you can have a summary of all of your submissions anytime and any where you go given that you have internet connection.
Hope this helps. If you do need further clarifications, please feel free to let me know.
Albert | JotForm Support