- SamSelleryAsked on December 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM
is there a maximum limit of 'conditions' that a signle form can take? I've got 60 and it seem to be screwing up everything
- BenAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 01:36 PM
There is no specific number of conditions that you can have on your jotform as depending on the jotform their number increases or decreases.
Now, some jotform's conditions can also be further optimized, which might be the case with your jotform, allowing you to have more conditions with more speed.
These cases are often good to avoid:
1. big jotform with a lot of conditions for each specific field
2. big jotform with a short time frame to save data (for continue later option)
3. big jotform, with short time frame to save data and a lot of conditions.
If you can give us a link to your jotform ( I presume that it is this: http://www.jotform.us/form/43303394338151 ) we could take a look and see what might be the issue. The jotform above however opened properly and quickly for, so if there are any specific steps that should be taken, do let us know.