- jameschenmdAsked on December 10, 2014 at 01:27 PM
I am creating a surgery intake form for our own book-keeping as well as for forwarding to other colleagues once the form is filled out. How do I add an input field for email addresses such that when the form is submitted, a copy will be sent to that email address? Thanks much!
- BenAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 03:42 PM
I would just like to confirm if you would like:
1. the user to be able to add the email to which you would then send a copy to of the email?
2. would you like to send an email to a specific people every time?
3. do you want to send an email to a certain person or a group of people based on the selection made by the people filling out your jotform?
Do let us know and we would be happy to help.