- butterflysuziqAsked on September 29, 2011 at 06:11 PM
I've had several people sign up on my website and I didn't receive any email notification. Then, I received an email yesterday from a customer requesting a notification of receipt of payment, even though I have it set up to automatically send them an email.
Can you please explain why this is happening?
- AtacanCAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 07:21 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience. To receive your submission notifications, you have to change sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow these steps to change your sender e-mail.
- Click setup & embed
- Click E-mail notifications
- Select your notification alert,
- Click Reply-to and Recipient settings,
- Change sender email to email@example.com
If you have more than one email alert, at E-mail notifications list, please change them too. And don't forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist.
If you need help, please let us know.