- UDW_CommunicationsAsked on September 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Using a text box for phone numbers and restricting to "number" and "size" still doesn't do a good enough job of validation because people can enter too few characters etc. Is there any way to inject my own validation code?
PS Thank you to the community here for answereing my questions everyone has been real helpful.
- brx250Answered on September 30, 2011 at 04:10 AM
Yes, you can do that by obtaining the form's full source code first. To do that:
1. Go to your form under JotForm's "Form Builder".
2. Click on "Embed Form" under the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Select "Source Code" from the list.
4. Click the link "here" to download a copy of the form's .css and .js files.
6. You can then open and edit the form's source code through any text editor application or IDE such as Dreamweaver and Notepad++.
Thank you. Hope you enjoy using using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support