- ewinderAsked on December 11, 2014 at 02:00 PM
I edited a form we used last year and uploaded it to our website. I have it integrated to do the following:
1) send the results of the form and its attachments to Dropbox - THE FORM IS DOING THIS.
2) populate a Google spreadsheet in addition to sending emails accordingly - THE FORM IS NOT DOING THIS.
3) An email confirmation is sent to the person completing the form. - THE FORM IS NOT DOING THIS.
4) An email is sent to both of the references that are listed in the form. This is a scholarship application and the student must enter two names and email addresses of the people that will submit a letter of reference for them. Each reference person should receive a specific email giving them information and next steps upon the student's completing the form. - THE FORM IS NOT DOING THIS.
Can you please tell me why this might be?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 04:23 PM
We had a temporary glitch that prevented submissions to be sent correctly, but this is now corrected. All submissions should be submissions page though.
We really apologize for the inconveniences, please double check and let us know if the issue persists.
- ewinderAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 02:11 PM
Thank you, Ms. Jeanette, but we are still having the same problem. I just did another test of the form, and while the submissions are being captured, none of the appropriate emails are being sent or received. I would appreciate any help you can provide.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:56 PM
It appears that recipient email fields are not properly configured on your form email Autoresponders. Please map the recipients to the corresponding form fields.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.