- akt1Asked on December 11, 2014 at 03:03 PM
The gift widget will not load if it is controlled by a radio button to select list 1 or list 2
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 04:42 PM
I was able to replicate the issue on Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m and IE Version 11.096
It works just find on Firefox though. I've forwarded the issue to our developers, hopefully you'll get an update on this thread soon.
- akt1Answered on December 11, 2014 at 05:02 PM
I am using Fire Fox and list's 2&3 open with a heading but not a list table just a blank space
- BenAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 06:13 PM
I would suggest to set hidden form collapse tools to be opened instead of closed. That should help to show the gift widget as soon as it is clicked on the radio buttons.
Our developers are however looking at the cause of this and will update you though this thread as soon as they resolve the issue for you.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 02:31 AM
Hi. I'm happy to tell you that we just made an update on form collapses and widgets interactions. By just testing the form you provided. I'm now able to see the widgets under the collapses button no more blank spaces.
Tested on chrome,ff and ie browsers. Even ie8 it works just fine. Please do confirm if this update reach your end otherwise let us know the problem so that we can further investigate the cause.
- akt1Answered on December 12, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Works great Thanks
- BenAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 02:37 PM
Thank you for updating us on this. I am glad to hear that it is now working for you.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.
- akt1Answered on December 12, 2014 at 05:36 PM
I have discovered the form collapse widget now needs an extra hidden widget at the end of the form or the last form collapse will not open. I have added this widget to all my existing forms to get them to work.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 08:27 PM
You must be referring the needed 'closer' collapse for it to work.
Just make sure that the hidden collapse field is in open status -- this will then make all the fields/elements below it visible in the form.
Please let us now if you need further assistance.