- ladyshipsAsked on August 05, 2010 at 03:49 AM
hey, i’m setting up a number of forms for me & one other person to fill out. once we’ve both completed submitting a particular form, i’d like for an e-mail to be sent to both of our e-mail addresses & the e-mail itself to contain both of our respective answers to the form’s questions, so we can compare & neither of us can see each other’s answers until after we’ve submitted our own first.
is there any way to accomplish this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 03:38 AM
To send emails to multiple addresses, simply separate them with a comma:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner like this: