- kilohostAsked on December 13, 2014 at 09:45 PM
My forms are not showing on my page. How to fix?
NOTE: The link below is only one of them, but all left the air
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 10:08 PM
I can see the forms normally on Firefox, however, on Chrome they do not appear. To solve the problem, please replace code of the form using iFrame Code
- ItajuibesacolasAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM
I tried IFrame code and the problem goes on: http://www.itajuibesacolas.com.br/pagina/13169/enviar-arte
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 02:07 PM
We have had a DDoS attack. And it seems coming from Brazil http://jotformstatus.com/
That's the reason why you do not see your forms. However, the problem was already reported to our developers. They are fully aware of it and are working to get this back to normal soon.
We appreciate your patience.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 09:28 PM
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. There was a cyber attack from Brazil last week, and we unfortunately had to restrict many of the computers coming from Brazil. This limitation should be lifted shortly, I believe by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we bring everyone's forms back online.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:54 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil IP addresses are now enabled. That should have resolved the issues you were having.
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.