- centerwebAsked on December 15, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Hi, I only want the attachments transferred into my folders, but I cannot see anyway to stop the pdf of the form from being created. Is there anyway to get rid of the pdf, no matter how round-about it may be?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 05:07 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible not to include the PDF format of a submission to Dropbox/Google Drive Integration. Let me know if you want this option and I will submit this thread to our developers as a feature request.
- KopiusAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 03:52 PM
Please submit this thread to your developers as a feature request. It would be extremely helpful if we had the option to turn on/off the generation of a pdf when submitting a file/form to dropbox or drive.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 05:24 PM
I have forwarded your request for the ability to only include file uploads without the PDF copy of your submission data when forwarded to Dropbox and Google Drive. Though I cannot say when they may be able to address your request, we will update this thread here as soon as we have a chance.
- KopiusAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 06:56 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 08:28 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome.