- gspaintAsked on December 15, 2014 at 07:25 PM
I have people spamming me through my form. What can I do to prevent this. I cannot add the email to my junk mail folder because it will block my notification emails from jotform.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I did check your form and it seems that you have only received 5 submissions in this whole month. I am not sure if you have received any spam submissions but you can prevent your users from sending multiple or spam submissions. Here are the available options :
1. You can add a cpatcha filed (under Quick Tools tab) in your form which will prevent automated attempt to send spam submissions.
2. You can take advantage of our unique submission feature to block multiple submissions from one system of one IP address by setting the "Loose check" or "Strict Check" respectively. Here is a guide to help you set unique submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
3. You can also use our unique question feature to prevent from submitting duplicate submissions where user will not be allowed to input the same data (like email address, phone number) multiple times in a unique question. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.