- veenstrateamAsked on December 15, 2014 at 10:52 PM
THere are strange things happening on our jotform account. The problems in the account have made it impossible for us to "TRUST" your system. We are looking for other solutions as we speak since we cannot trust taht we will received the emails alerts.
1) Email alerts are not being sent out to the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" for the following forms:
maybe more....these are the ones that I have observed over the last few days.
2) Email alerts did not get sent out to the email address "email@example.com
3) I am CERTAIN that there were changes made to what fields were required on several of my forms. I had the forms set to only require question 1 (Name) and the date and time. Tonight when I looked at the forms ALL the questions were required and I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that they were not edited by someone on our team. I chaegd the templates again tonight so only the filed I wanted were required.
Please check this account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 04:16 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking, I found that your email address firstname.lastname@example.org ended up in our bounce list. Please check the log below:Result: email@example.com is IN the bounce list
I am not sure why the bounce reason was not captured. I have removed this email from our bounce list and it should be working fine now. Rest of the emails seems to be fine and you should receive the submission emails successfully. I would suggest you to please test your form and get back to us if the issue persists.
On your question #3, please let us know with which form you are having this issue and we will take a look. Checking your form's "Revision History" will display if there we any changes made to your form.
We will wait for your response.