- afzanAsked on October 01, 2011 at 01:10 AM
i want to place paypal system in to my form , so do i have to make any account or any registration with paypal first?
or i just have to drag that paypall icon from you (jotform) ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 01:56 AM
You will need to register for a Paypal account if you wish to use it as one of the Payment tools. Once you add Paypal tool to your form the wizard will ask you to enter the API username, password and signature which you can get from your Paypal account. If these fields are empty then the payment will not work.
Please visit the following article from our user guide for more information on how this works:
Let us know if you have questions.
- afzanAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 02:36 AM
owh..tq mr jot...by the way..how to put another payment tools to my form?
what i means is, a link of bank at my country.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 02:48 AM
For now, JotForm allows only 1 type of payment tool, so if you want to use paypal as your way of payment, then you can't add anymore payment tools in your form.
I hope this gives you a hint.
- afzanAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 03:51 AM
i see....ok so now i think to put another form (jotform services) in to my side...may i do that?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 10:22 AM
You are free to download the full source code of the forms to do this follow these steps:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
You may visit this article from our user guide for more information on how you can embed to form in your site.
- afzanAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 06:38 PM
thanks for yor help dude :)
i want to make greeting wall at my facebook by using iframe app.. and what i want to do is;
i want to put my picture on my greeting wall (that pic already exist in my computer folder).
and the problem is :
1-how to upload that pic?
2-could u tell me the step pls? :(
- yasincoAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 09:24 PM
Instructions To Add Image To Your Form:
1. Click Edit Form
2. Click Power Tools
3. Click Image
4. Click Upload Image
5. Choose The File And Click Upload
6. Your Done.
And A Suggestion To You:
PayPal Is Great But I Recommend Google Checkout More Safer, And Faster Plus PayPal Takes Forever To Verify!
I Hope This Helps!
Thank You For Using JotForm And If You Have
Other Questions Or Comments Please Tell Us!
(Im Just A Forum Helper)
- Y H
- allanftdAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Like what our avid user yasinco has shared earlier, use the Image field by doing the steps he mentioned above.
- afzanAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 05:45 AM
heheh...tq 4 yor help :)) awesome!
- afzanAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 08:22 AM
ermmm how to replace image at welcome tab??..huhuhuhu
i used iframe wrapper..
- allanftdAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 09:34 AM
I'm not quite sure I understood your concern correctly, but I have cloned your Order Form and inserted an image on the first page. Please seethe result here - http://www.jotform.com/form/12742908375
Let us know if this is what you need or not. Thank you for using JotForm!
- afzanAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 10:03 AM
salam allan n tq...but this is not what i mean :)...btw u just give me an idea..
i just upload that image in my welcome tab.. but then i want to change to another pic.
and now i did it...tq :)
- allanftdAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Glad to hear that, afzan. Thank you also for the opportunity to help you today.
Thanks for using JotForm,