- danni1Asked on August 05, 2010 at 03:47 PM
When I use "Form Collapse" all sections below that button get hidden. How do I use "Form Collapse in a way that only some sections are hidden and not everything below the "Form Collapse?
I know it can be done - like in Aytekins example - but I just can't figure it out how. Aytekins example:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 01:51 AM
Here is the secret:
1. Create a new FormCollapse right before the submit button (or wherever you want to close the previous FormCollapse)
2. Click on it and set "Visibility" to "Hidden" and "Status" to "Open".
- vendornetAnswered on March 16, 2011 at 04:51 PM
Thank you for asking and answering that question! Exactly the problem I was having and now it is fixed!!! :)