What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
jotform displays form over quota message even though I have already upgradedAsked by Enrique Boeneker on December 17, 2014 at 10:07 AM
I have made a form for my website (www.boeneker.com) and after a few hits (no more than 40 so far) my followers are receiving the following message after they capture their data in the corresponding embedded form:
Form over quota
I have contracted a few days ago a yearly plan that includes 1000 responses per month. I have not even reached 10 % of this amount so far.
Can you please help me out to solve this problem ASAP?
Thanks in advance,
form over quota problem yearly message
If I understand you correctly your users are getting a form disabled message after submission even though you had upgraded your account.
When I look at your website I don't see any jotform listed there. Have you removed it because of this issue maybe?
I checked your account and found you only have this jotform here " http://www.jotform.co/form/43454293222855 " so is this the form you are having this issue with that was embedded on your webpage?
Additionally, currently I am not seeing anything preventing your form from being used so can you confirm if that's the right form with this issue? If not then please correct me and provide the linke or name to the right one so that we can help resolve this issue for you.
The message that I was getting is Form over quota. But I just tried it right now and it seems to be working again. What I did is the following: I copied again the HTML text to my page and overwrote the past (which by the way was exactly the same). This seemed to fix the problem, but I am not certain.
Just to confirm you, the link to the form you have sent to me is the correct one, and yes I did change momentarily the text of the page in order to prevent new followers to register on it.
Let me see if this works correctly for a while.
Glad to see that resolved it.
It seems to me that there may have been a temporary problem that cleared up where your upgrade didn't reflect so your jotform remained over quota. I think when I cleared your form cache should have resolved the issue. However, at the time I was unable to see your form within your webpage which made this a big difficult to test furthermore.
Anyhow, I think that it's related to the reasoning being when you had updated the embedded code then it was working properly again since it was most likely a temporary effect. If for whatever reason you happen to run into further problems with this again just let us know.