- christineinkAsked on December 17, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Lately Weebly doesn't seem to like Jotform so much, and the more custom HTML elements you have on the page,the worse it gets.
The page in question:
1) If a form is embedded as an iFrame it only appears SOME of the time. Refreshing seems to make it worse. I just switched the Order form to the Embed code.
2) Now, see the Subscribe form in the footer. It adds padding-bottom if there is more than one Jotform on the page.
3) This is happening across many different browsers.
- BenAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Could you please embed both jotforms using the iframe embed method?
Once you do this, please let us know so that we can check the padding that you have mentioned.
By using iframes you will make sure that there is no conflict with the rest of the website and as such we would be able to fix the issues within the jotforms alone.