- LunaMechAsked on October 02, 2011 at 11:37 AMHi, I have register, create a form and when I try to send a submission
test I get this message:
Have I to enable it? Where is this option?
Thank you very much,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 11:47 AM
You may try this guide on how to enable/disable form.
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences button
3. In the General Settings tab of the Preferences window, set the status to Enabled or Disabled
4. Click Close Settings then save your form
Hope this solution helps. Thank you and have a great day!
- allanftdAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for your cooperation,
- LunaMechAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 01:22 PM
I can't access to my account, so It must be Allan's answer. What can I do to get access to my account and erase the problem?
- allanftdAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- LunaMechAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Now it works fine. I think there won't be more problems.
Thanks again for your fast reply.
- allanftdAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:11 AM
Thank you for your cooperation.