- helloningbowebsiteAsked on October 03, 2011 at 01:56 AM
I just used a "clone form" method not to retype everything but my form now is called "Clone of xxx".
Is there anyway I can rename my form?
THANK YOU very much for your help and concern!
- allanftdAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 01:59 AM
Thank you for being a big JotForm fan! We appreciate your feedback.
To change the title of a form, simply click on the title itself and type your preferred form title.
Hope you find this useful. Thank you once again and let us know if you need further assistance.
- helloningbowebsiteAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 02:54 AM
Wowww impressive support! :-) Such a quick answer!
Now I see what I missed. I was trying to rename my form from the main list where I can "Edit", "Preview" and "Delete". I was keeping on right clicking but could not see a "Rename" property.
In fact we must open the form and go right up to the orange header and click on the title as you said. Yes now it works perfect! Don't know why I didn't see this...
THANK YOU AGAIN Allan for your great help! Much appreciated!
- allanftdAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 02:59 AM
You're welcome, Michael. Thank you also for the opportunity to help you today!
Please let us know if you have any other questions about JotForm. We're ready to assist you.
- ranchoctAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 03:41 PM
Correct, but PRE VIEWING modification did not happen
- ranchoctAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 03:48 PM
1. Clique em seu título e digite o seu título preferido.
2. Clique em Configurações, avançado, mais e digite preferido título Tks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Since this is old thread and there have been several changes to the application interface, we encourage our users to open new thread with the issues. It looks like that you found the solution from the Form preferences.
If you need any further assistance with your JotForms, please open a new thread so that we can assist you.