- arcticorganicsAsked on December 21, 2014 at 06:13 PM
I downgraded and probably shouldn't have, since when I went to edit my form it was no longer available. I have now upgraded back to $9.95 per month, and my form is still not available. Please help me get my old form back. Here's the URL: http://form.jotform.co/form/33136427888868.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 02:17 AM
Your form "Arctic Organics Winter Veggie Order Form" is very much available in your account. It could be a browser cache issue. I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and then sign in again to your account. That should solve your problem. The following guide should help you in clearing your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- arcticorganicsAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 01:20 PMThanks ashwin_d!
The cache does seem to have been the problem. I tried opening my form in Google Chrome and it worked! The instructions for clearing the browser cache were not quite right for Safari 7.1.2, but Ill work on that.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 02:40 PM
You might try using 'Remove all website data' via the Reset Safari menu:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- arcticorganicsAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:20 PMWill that erase my history? Im hoping to preserve the history.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 04:19 PM
It should not delete the history. Please make sure to not check the 'Clear history' option.