- WebMan2011Asked on October 03, 2011 at 09:16 AM
I want to link my form and drop box account so people can upload from my website to my drop box account.Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 09:30 AM
1. Go to ''My Forms'' and click on the form you wish to integrate with Dropbox.
2. Click "Submissions" on the options bar above.
3. In the Submissions page, click the preferences icon and choose "Send Uploads to Dropbox" from the dropdown menu.
4. Login to Dropbox and the integration will be ready.
You can also find more informations by clicking here. If you require assistance or need help. Please let us know.
- WebMan2011Answered on October 03, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Did that and then put it in my web page. When I went to test it I first didn't see it in Drop Box and then when I went to test the form I put in the file I wanted to upload and an error message comes up saying it doesn't tranfer that kind of file and gives me a list and what I'm uploading is on the list. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 06:04 AM
Have you already included the file extensions that you wish to allow in the file upload field? Please visit the following article from our user guide for more information on how to include file extensions for the file upload field:
Hope this helps.