- adatshalomAsked on December 22, 2014 at 07:49 AM
Just looked at prior forum questions, and they all show big bubbles for selecting all submissions or time frame, but I am not seeing that. Rather when clicking submissions for my form, I just see the most recent submission and can only delete that.
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 09:00 AM
If you are looking to delete all your submissions, you can do this by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to My Forms->Choose a Form->Click Submissions.
2. On the Submissions page, scroll down and you will see the list of submissions, with the option to "Delete All Submissions", you can click that to proceed.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Just an additional information, you can also set a specific time frame to what submissions to display. These specific submissions can then be downloaded or deleted, just scroll down at the bottom and you will see those options.
To set specific time frame, click gear icon and select "Time Frame".