- nonsolomarioAsked on December 23, 2014 at 04:50 AM
I have reported problems with payment POSTE PAY in Italy. returns message:
Merchant country unsupported.
The merchant country is not supported.
link module: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43325379027355
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 08:35 AM
You get this error message when someone try to use PayPal Pro in a county which is currently not supported. Please be noted that currently it is only possible to use PayPal Pro in UK, USA and Canada. Please click on the following matrix for PayPal availability: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/howto_product_matrix/
You should use PayPal standard or PayPal Express. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answers your query.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 04:07 PM
hello, excuse my English but not be the problem. pay with paypal works well if you pay with other credit cards do mistake I published. thanks for your help
- KadeJMAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 04:35 PM
It's quite alright. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but was your issue resolved then or did you mean that you are still having an issue with it? If not then you may disregard.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 04:54 PM
I created a separate thread for the next question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/481519
I think the original issue was resolved, and the new inquiry was about a different feature.
We will attend to the next question as soon as we can.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:06 PM
well, now what do I do? aspect response related question? because the first problem is always present.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:11 PM
I have also responded to the next question already here http://www.jotform.com/answers/481519
Please use that thread for any follow up message and question you might have about it.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:13 PM
thanks but for me it was perfect so if you do not have that problem appeared to credit cards.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:41 PM
PayPal Pro allows you to receive direct payments through credit cards along with PayPal. As already explained by my colleague Ashwin that PayPal Pro is only supported in US, Canada and UK. Hence you may need to consider using PayPal standard instead that allows you to receive payments through PayPal only. Setting up PayPal on your JotForm is answered on the other thread.
If you have any questions in this regard, please follow-up with the other thread.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:51 PM
you, for me to go very well use standard paypal if I can get out paypal logo. thanks for your help.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 06:08 PM
this is correct, do not want to see credit cards, paypal only