- floydprAsked on December 23, 2014 at 09:19 AM
I wanted to add an address to a form I created. So, I clicked on the notification email I created and the popup window appeared asking me what type of email I wanted to create with the notifier checked. When I clicked Next it took me to the screen where I could add or subtract email addresses, but the only thing in that field was the words " Your email". The existing address was not there.
The good news is when I complete a form it does send it to the correct address. The bad news is I cannot see the addresses so I can delete any that are there. I am afraid to add any addresses for fear that it will override what I originally added.
I looked at several forms and they are all doing the same thing.
Here is one example: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42255338183960
Can you please investigate?
- BenAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 09:52 AM
Thank you for contacting us. We are aware of the issue and our developers are already working on resolving it and I do apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused to you.
All of the details are still there, but as our developers are introducing the changes to the entire system you are seeing these little bugs appear.
As our developers are already aware of the situation I do not believe that it will be long, but I will raise this thread to them now as well so that you get updated as soon as the updates propagate through all the servers and everything is set up again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 10:05 AM
It is fixed now. You can now edit the emails.
A changed we made today caused this bug.
- floydprAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 10:20 AMThank you so much!
- floydprAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 10:20 AMHmmmm- just went to a form and I still see “ Your email”. I logged out and logged in again just to be sure, but the problem persists.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 10:24 AM
I am not sure where do you see the "Your Email". Can you post a screenshot? You can upload it using this button:
- floydprAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:30 AMIt’s all fixed now. Thank you.
- BenAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:39 AM
That is great to hear, and thank you for updating us on this.
Do let us know if you have any further questions or need any further assistance.