- ourcupcakesocietyAsked on December 23, 2014 at 02:36 PM
To whom it may concern,
I've been using Jotform for almost a year and never had a problem up until now. I haven't authorized any payments and didn't receive any emails about this upgrade. This is highly unacceptable and would like to receive a full refund as soon as possible. I've already contacted PayPal and they are aware of this transaction.
Looking forward to your reply,
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 02:58 PM
With reference to the other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/481407, we have already cancelled your current paid subscription and refunded the charges for the fresh subscription. It may take 4 to 5 days to reflect the amount in your statement.
Also, you may have to cancel the subscription from PayPal as well. Please follow the steps below :
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.