- Tory WorldAsked on December 23, 2014 at 02:49 PM
I've used your services before and that's why I'm back! I'm thinking about doing an app fpr my local music scene. I would like to create a few forms:
1. User form - sign up for customers and to gather info
2. Band form - Bands can upload some pictures, music, and bio info. Would also be able to later edit this info
3. Venue form - Venues can unload pictures and stuff and would later be able to edit this info
4. Backend form - sed for me to edit the info
So, the question is, can your product interface with an outside database?
- BenAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 03:31 PM
Based on the mentioned above the simple answer would be yes, you could create all of the jotforms from above as well as make them send data to your database.
I would suggest next few guides that will help you on setting it up:
Do let us know if you have any further questions.