- footman9235Asked on October 03, 2011 at 04:12 PM
v8_build_source.js:49: Error loading file load( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
resident form please help
even the preview gives the error
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:24 PM
Please try using the iFrame source code and paste in on the HTML area.
How to add your form into a WordPress post:On a WordPress "Add New Post" page, click on "HTML" tab above post textarea. Paste it into the HTML textarea.
- bullockmjAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:39 PM
Can someone explain why this error is occuring? - the work around with iframe works but why have all my forms (which have been working fine for months) stopped today?? Seems like plenty of people are getting the same problem.
- melinarobinsonAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:40 PM
I am having the same problem - my form was fine until recently and I see the same error.
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:53 PM
We aplogize for this inconvinience. We will have our development team look into this further and investigate. For the mean time please use the iFrame code for now.
- melinarobinsonAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:56 PM
iFrame doesn't work when you have a link embedded - well it works, but when they click the link it embeds the page you are linking to.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:58 PM
Because When You Add The Link It Says:"Target" And You Have To Change The Target To: "Open Link In A New Window" And It Should Be Fixed!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:05 AM
This problem is now fixed. You should not be getting the V8 errors any more.