- twanggcsAsked on October 03, 2011 at 04:47 PM
Did you change your mail server again? We are not receiving email alerts. What do we need to whitelist in order to start receiving these again?
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:56 PM
Ok, If You Changed Your Email Address That is Why It Does Not Work! But If Not Please Follow These Instructions:
1. Click Edit
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Click Add New Email
5. Click Notification Email
6. Click Next
Add The Senders Name And Email And The Email Subject
7. Enter Your Email Address As The "Recipient E-mail:"
8. Click Next
9. Click Finish
And Your Done!
- twanggcsAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:58 PM
No... we didn't change our email addresses. I'm asking if you guys changed your email server because we are no longer receiving email alerts any more.
Nothing on our end has changed.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 07:39 PM
Thank you for these information, and we apologize for your inconvenience.
Here is the new IP Addresses to be whitelisted.
Please let us know if this still does not work.