- jennyjacAsked on December 28, 2014 at 02:42 PM
- jennyjacAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 02:59 PM
The three responses from IE, Chrome, and Firefox are shown above. What do you need now??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 05:19 PM
I also could not view the webpage on your website due to DNS issue on your end.
The issue is on your website host provider.
Please let your website host support know of the issue. They should be able to assist you restore your hosted website.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- jennyjacAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 06:30 PMI'm switching to another provider on December 30th. Hopefully, I'll see
this issue resolved.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 07:41 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 09:49 PM
Just to ensure that we're all on the same page (pun intended), I believe there's been a bit of a misunderstanding because the page URL you gave in your opening post (www.sbvillas2.comandmanyothers) was not intended to be taken literally. You meant that your forms are not loading at www.sbvillas2.com and many others (many other websites). From your other threads, I gather that www.community-outreach.org and www.sbrc1.org are two other sites in which your forms fail to appear on your end.
The jotforms embedded at those sites load without any issues on my end. And as you have previously stated, they load for others just as well. For instance, when I go to http://sbvillas2.com/ and click the image indicated below, the form in the screenshot below it loads:
Hopefully, switching to another provider resolves the issue. In the meantime, try changing the form's URL from
Also, to your knowledge, is your computer behind a firewall of any sort? I'm just trying to figure out why the jotforms aren't loading on your end.
Here's the jotform at http://community-outreach.org/donate/