- vesterAsked on October 04, 2011 at 05:02 AM
I would like to consolidate two accounts into one, i.e. copy a single form from one jotform account to another.
Is there any way I can do that and if not, could you help me do it ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:06 AM
You can certainly do this by using the Import feature of jotform.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Hope this helps.