- lmiller123Asked on December 29, 2014 at 06:19 PM
- CharlieAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 08:56 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your concern correctly. Are you referring to time stamps of the submissions made? If this is the case, you can follow the screenshots below to see them.
1. In you "My Forms" section, choose a form with the submissions and click "Submissions" option.
2. Inside the "Submissions", you can click the gear icon and tick the checkbox "Submission Date". The specific date and time to when the submission was completed will be then displayed.
Let us know if I pointed out a different concern.
- lmiller123Answered on December 29, 2014 at 09:10 PMThanks for your quick answer. I was actually trying to do a search on time
stamp and accidently ask a question. I found what I needed. Thanks...
A Smart Loan Lady
WJ Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC NMLS #3233
- CharlieAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 08:10 AM
No worries. I'm glad you already found the answer. If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum.