- sfimaAsked on October 04, 2011 at 11:51 AM
I followed the steps on how to set up and or edit the e-mail recepient who receives my form submissions. However, they are still being sent to a different e-mail address? Perhaps I am missing a step. I receive the form submissions, but they are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org which is my personal e-mail address. I would like the form submissions to be sent to email@example.comPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 02:51 PM
There probably was a problem with notification alert I made a test submission and check the logs however there was no email sent out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Can you try to reset the email alert, please try the following solution:1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
8. Save the Form after the completing the wizard.
Let us know if this works.
- sfimaAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 03:48 PM
Yes, it seems to have done the trick. Thank you