- emilyrogersAsked on December 30, 2014 at 07:27 PM
I want to post the link to my form in our monthly newsletter, but I can only find the embed option. Do you have a basic copy and paste url option?
- seanmccthyAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 08:17 PM
I would be more than happy to assist. You can find the basic copy and paste link by opening the form and selecting the preview option. A small window should appear in the middle of the page with a preview of the form. The URL should be in the same region as it would be in a regular browser. Please reference the screen recording below for a demonstration.
Another way you can get this done is by Selecting the form > Click More > Click View Form. Once this is done, the form should open in a new tab - the link can be copied from the address bar. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me if additional assistance is needed.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 31, 2014 at 02:35 AM
It seems @seanmccthy has explained you on how to get your form's direct URL but there is an another way to find your form's direct URL. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button from the toolbar.
3. Here you can copy your form's direct URL. If you want to receive secure / SSL submissions, you should ensure that the "Secure Form" check box is checked and then you should copy the updated form URL or desired embed code. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.