- videosymphonyAsked on October 04, 2011 at 02:31 PM
I'm trying to get my form to post the data it collect to a url using a webhook so that it feeds into our CRM.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 02:58 PM
Jotform has Send Post feature which allows you to post data to your page.
To see how Send Post works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php ( The custom url address is the page where you wish to post the data to)
3. Enable the "Send Post Data" (Preferences -> Advanced Settings)
4. Save and submit your form.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.
- squeakycleanhouseAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 12:17 PM
So if the post url is provided to me from another company, do I tell them to add this code (<? print_r($_POST); ?> to their page?
I am using jotform to generate leads but then I need them posted to the client's CRM using the URL they gave me.
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 05:42 PM
Squeakycleanhouse, please open a new thread for your issue and we will get to it as soon as we can.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 08:29 PM
We are very proud to announce that our amazing team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, please find out about it hereCheers!