- nbrembillaAsked on August 09, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Hello, I was wondering where/how I can change some of the default styling for error messages. Right now they highlight in PINK! Also, the hover effect that shows up anytime a field is being filled out, I would like to remove that if possible.
THANK YOU! I love the new improved JOTFFORM!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 02:19 AM
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Source Code".