- cwietgrefeAsked on August 09, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Is there any way to edit the "entries" view? Currently, it's in sentence then answer form. Is there a way to look at the results exactly the way they are input in the form? Or are there any other layouts available for the results?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 07:22 AM
Yes, it is possible to look at them in the email layout.
1. Select your form on My Forms page and click on "Reports" button
2. Click on "Add New Report" and then select "RSS Report" option
3. Copy the RSS form URL to your browser. Each submission will have a link, click on that to see it in a different layout.
You can also bookmark this page and click on it any time you would like.