- eastonmilletAsked on August 09, 2010 at 05:34 PM
I have a form that I would like to track with Google Analytics. The form sends a notification email, a thank you email and displays a thank you message. My question is where would I paste the Analytics code? Has anyone tried this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 07:41 AM
Place it on the same page where you place your form.
If you need to also keep track of the Thank You page, you can also place it there. You can define a custom URL for your Thank You page. So you can use a page that has the tracking code for that URL.
- eastonmilletAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for your reply. I already have tracking on the form page, but I want to track form submissions, so I need to track the thank you page. And what if I want a thank you message instead of a thank you page? Would it work the same way?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM
I think it should work. Please give it a try. Click on "HTML" button on the editor and see if it allows the Google Analytics code.
If it does not work your only option is to use the Thank You URL feature.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 06:05 AM
Your response failed to display on this thread. Click here to re-post your message. Thanks!