- limelightnanniesAsked on October 05, 2011 at 06:39 AM
I added a couple of extra fields to my form and tested it out by filling out a form and submitting it. The received data was missing the fields I had just added.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 06:53 AM
Whenever you make any changes to email alert contents, the Form Builder tags it as "dirty" and will no longer update it automatically. You have probably modified the email alert before you added the last two fields, that is why they were not displayed on the email.
This problem is usually solved by re-creating your form notifications (or autoresponders).
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Autoresponder (or whatever you renamed it to)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Autoresponder, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
You may also manually add the new fields in the Email Alerts by clicking the Form Field list found at the right side of the Compose Email Screen
Hope this helps!