- mcmil101Asked on December 31, 2014 at 12:36 PM
We made a form we are using for one company and we opened another jot form account for another company and want to use the same form without re-creating it.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Yes, we can do that for you, please provide us the link of the form you wish to be transferred and we will gladly assist you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2014 at 03:10 PM
Also, we need the target account where the form should be transferred.
- mcmil101Answered on January 05, 2015 at 07:01 PM
Need this form,
Cloned to the existing account.UTF Marketing
I tried the import feature from a URL and it didnt work.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 08:41 PM
The form UTF Insurance is your account.
Can you please confirm that the target account where this form will be transferred to is :
utfmarketing (firstname.lastname@example.org) ?
- utfmarketingAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Yes ! Please clone the form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 04:53 PM
I have now moved that form http://www.jotform.us/form/41465682736160 to utfmarketing account. You should now see it on your My Forms page.