- prothermexAsked on October 06, 2011 at 02:24 AM
Background on this form http://form.jotform.com/form/12765432588
is not the same as on this form: http://form.jotform.com/form/12771945543.
I would like all of my forms to have this background>>> (http://www.jotform.com/images/brushed.png) instead of that white colour.
I don't think I can change it in my setttings. I was also unable to edit your source code.
Thank you for all your help!
- JotForm Supportjoeyj01Answered on October 06, 2011 at 02:42 AM
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab and select Preferences
2. Go to Form Styles and click on the blank area next to Inject Custom Css
3. Copy this code inside the inject Custom Css field
background:url("https://www.jotform.com/images/brushed.png") repeat scroll center center rgb(153, 153, 153);
4. Close settings & save form.
5. Try out your form.
- prothermexAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 08:05 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 08:17 AM
Good to hear that you're able to change your form's background. Please do not hesitate to inform us should you have other concerns or queries relating to JotForm.