- amymsusiAsked on January 03, 2015 at 10:36 PM
Hi, I created my first form and I promise I tried to solve this problem myself before bugging you! On the form I created I see my questions I wrote in. I clicked the HTML and pasted it in my website (Weebly) and the form shows up and the boxes for entering the answer shows up but the question does not. I have included a screenshot of both the form I did and the website.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 03, 2015 at 11:41 PM
- amymsusiAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:08 AMHi, no it's the empty boxes below the Phone box. They are supposed to have a question before each empty box. I have attached the form I filled created on the JotForm website that this one is supposed to be.
- amymsusiAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:33 AMHi, I was just checking back in with you. Were you able to do anything to fix it? I had replied to the email below with an insert of what I was talking about, did you get that email? I will reattach it. It's a screenshot of what the form below is supposed to look like. There are supposed to be questions above the answer box.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Our apologies for the delayed response. Due to a system problem, your last reply just came in today.
We do not see your screenshot in your last reply, but I think I understand the problem. Well, I checked your form and it seems you've made a few changes to it including the theme/design. The labels of the fields below the phone number field are now showing.
Please contact us again if you need further assistance or just in case you need to re-use the theme/design.