- neha2010Asked on August 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM
If users do not have their browser js enabled, what option do you suggest for embedding your forms? We're looking at developing a form that would require compliance with Section 508, and initial tests have indicated that the form won't process fully if the browser is not enabled. (Testing in IE 8 and Firefox 3.6.8)
Much appreciation as always in advance. - Dajana
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2010 at 05:26 AM
- neha2010Answered on August 12, 2010 at 02:03 PM
http://www.jotform.com/form/2075046230 - this was the clone form created for testing purposes.
As always, your help is greatly appreciated! - Dajana
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 13, 2010 at 07:41 AM
I think you should just remove the CAPTCHA from your form.
- neha2010Answered on August 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Thanks - will try those changes and see if that resolves the scripting/compliance issue.
Thanks again - Dajana