- jeffreybrackAsked on January 06, 2015 at 04:25 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 05:10 PM
Yes. You can provide a hyperlink to another webpage on the JotForm. You can do this by using our Text tool.
1. Place the Text tool on your JotForm
2. Once the text field is placed on your JotForm, click on Edit HTML to edit the text
3. Enter the required text in the editor and click on hyperlink icon to place the link
4. Enter the URL and select your required options on the new window and click Update
5. Click on complete to close the editor.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further help. We will be happy to help.