- PollyTheDoulaAsked on January 07, 2015 at 12:46 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 08:08 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
We have received an empty question form you with just the title as "colaborators". Please explain your question a bit more in detail and we will surely help you.
- PollyTheDoulaAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:39 AMsorry for not filling out the rest of the question.
1) Once you design a form you can invite collaborators who have editing privileges
2) Can you use the form designed to send a link to many people who can then fill the form in and submit without the form being on a website and will the info they submit be stored on a responses spreadsheet on your server?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 01:01 PM
First of all, please accept our apology for the delayed response. Because of a system problem, we did not receive your response earlier.
Here are the response to your questions:
1) Yes it is possible to share your form with other user and allow them to edit. You need to create sub user account and share the form with them. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
2) Yes you do not have to necessarily embed your form in your web site. You can grab your form's direct URL and share it with your user. Here are the steps to grab your form's direct URL:
a) Load your form in editor.
b) Click on "Embed Form" from the toolbar.
c) copy the direct URL form the new window. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answer your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
P.S. We are currently having issues which is causing the emailed responses to forum post not getting processed. Please click on the following URL to reply to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/491467