- jorkyloAsked on January 07, 2015 at 09:44 AM
Trying to determine why I can not receive form submissions. Once at the end of the form, "please wait" comes up and nothing happens, form does not send no matter how long you wait.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 11:33 AM
It's the YouTube widget which is causing this. I'll submit a ticket to get the issue fixed for you. In the meantime you can substitute a Text element
to display the video in an iFrame. I'll see what code works best and get back to you.
Our apologies for any inconvenience this glitch may have caused.
- jorkyloAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Worked like a charm as soon as I removed the video widget. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 01:39 PM
You're quite welcome. Here's the code I promised you earlier:
Please do the following:
1. Insert a Text field in the same position where the YouTube widget was
2. Click the text field and then the HTML button in the toolbar at the top of the form builder:
3. In the work area, enter the code exactly as shown in the screenshot and click OK
4. Save the jotform
When done, the Vimeo video will be displayed like before, just like in this clone.
The ticket about the YouTube widget bug has been submitted and the developer to whom it is eventually assigned will update you here when it's fixed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 04:03 AM
This problem has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.