- kdesollarAsked on October 07, 2011 at 09:18 AM
I'm consistently getting an "Upload Error: File could not be uploaded for some reason. Please go back and fix this" message..
I have tried in Firefox 8.0, Safari and Sunrise on the Mac. I tested jpg, pdf and ai files, all about 1mb or less. I have also cleaned the cache and it still isn't working.
I appreciate your help!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 10:13 AM
I already have opened a ticket for this issue our developers are looking into the cause.
We will let you know once we have an update on this.
- emrew86Answered on October 08, 2011 at 03:55 AM
Hi kdesollar, you have problem with this form also (http://www.jotform.com/12763708389) or only with (web.me.com/grcvb/orders/index.html) ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 04:40 AM
I would also like to add my idea while waiting for updates on this issue. I am not quite sure if this trick would work but if you are willing to do a test then its much appreciated.
Could you try embedding your form again using this code?
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="https://www.jotform.com/form/12763708389" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:630px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
I wasn't able to replicate the issue when I used your form with https. Please let us know how the test goes. We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- emrew86Answered on October 10, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- hasan6134Answered on October 13, 2011 at 03:55 PM
FORM NE ZMAN DÜZELCEK YAW