What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I clear past submissions?Asked by elbeeglade on January 08, 2015 at 01:56 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want mark all the submissions as read?
Here are the steps to clear your submissions:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on "My Forms" from the menu on top.
3. Select the form for which you want to clear submissions.
4. Click on "More" button from toolbar and then click on the option "Mark All as Read". Please check the screenshot below:
If you meant to ask how to delete your form's submission records, here are the steps:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Click on the "Delete" button to delete the selected submission.
3. Click on "Delete All Submissions" to delete all the submission records of your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get to us if you have any questions.
Thank you so much. I love you guys! Linda
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome and thank you very much for your kind words.
If you need further assistance, feel free to open a new thread.