- elbeegladeAsked on January 08, 2015 at 01:56 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 03:23 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want mark all the submissions as read?
Here are the steps to clear your submissions:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on "My Forms" from the menu on top.
3. Select the form for which you want to clear submissions.
4. Click on "More" button from toolbar and then click on the option "Mark All as Read". Please check the screenshot below:
If you meant to ask how to delete your form's submission records, here are the steps:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Click on the "Delete" button to delete the selected submission.
3. Click on "Delete All Submissions" to delete all the submission records of your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get to us if you have any questions.
- elbeegladeAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Thank you so much. I love you guys! Linda
- raulAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 04:44 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome and thank you very much for your kind words.
If you need further assistance, feel free to open a new thread.