- plajuettAsked on August 12, 2010 at 08:43 AM
Would be nice if "N/A" was added to the scale and could be set as default option.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2010 at 09:26 AM
I added this to our feature requests list. Thanks.
- didalyAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 02:10 AM
Yes that would be great!
- tmprocknow2Answered on August 24, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Second this request. It's been 4 years guys, is this one coming?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 03:47 PM
I've opened a new ticket, hopefully this can be implemented sooner, as nowadays we got more manpower which have made possible to offer lots of a amazing features than before.
- silver007Answered on July 23, 2015 at 03:04 AM
Do you think that it will take another 4 years????
we need (N/A) with the scaling rate.
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 07:33 AM
It will not take that long, the ticked has already been assigned to one of our developers and they are actively working on it, you will be updated on this thread once the provision has been implemented and rolled out.
- GreggAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 04:18 AM
I'm interested in this too, so would like to be informed when it comes available!