- dcorbinAsked on January 12, 2015 at 03:49 PM
Whenever I open Jotform Theme Designer, my computer crashes. I am trying to change some colors on one of my forms and also download a new theme. But anytime I click on Designer or Themes in Edit mode, it freezes.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was not able to reproduce the crashing issue, but it seems that the Theme Designer is not being loaded properly in Internet Explorer 9.
I have added a bug report ticket to our system.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:21 PM
You should be open it now on IE9, thanks for heads up!
- cspacedAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 08:21 PM
I am having the same issue. Tried Mozilla, Chrome, IE 11 and even tried it on a tablet instead of a desk top. Same issue. Just hangs there and will not load beyond that beige page. It just freezes no matter what browser I use.
- CharlieAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 01:58 AM
I see you already have an opened thread about this, it seems like the problem has already been resolved. Please check my colleague's response in your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/755715
Apologies for the inconvenience.