- tkalbergAsked on January 13, 2015 at 08:50 AM
- kentemanagementAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 09:08 AM
yes okay yesterday
- sisgloveneciaAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 09:16 AM
tambien tengo el problema
- SeanAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Thank your for contacting us for support. I did some checks on the PDF reports and everything seems to be in order. It appears that you are experiencing some cache issues with your browser. You can try clearing your browser cache to see if that will help.
It appears that this is a common issue at this time and I will pass the information on to developers so they can look into the issue. I will update this thread once I have confirmation that the issue is resolved if there are any.
@kentemanagement an update will be provided on your post once the information as been received.
Feel free to contact us if you need further support.
- tkalbergAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 11:02 AM
I cleared my browser cache and it is now working. For the record though, I tried earlier from more than one browser and more than one computer so I suspect that may not have been the issue.
Thanks for whatever you did though.
- KerriOutFood544Answered on January 13, 2015 at 11:51 AM
I cleared my cache yesterday but did it again as well and all seems to be functioning great! Thanks so much.
- SeanAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Thank you for that feedback and you are more than welcome for the support. There was a minor glitch that have been resolved by our development team. Again, sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused and I am glad the issue was resolved. Remember that we are always here for your support so feel free to ask for further support if needed.